The Tulip is a set for difficult cervical passage, consisting of two parts: a guiding catheter (A) and a loading catheter (C).
– Preshaped guiding catheter, ideally curved for easy entry with uterus is flexed
– The Tulip tip enables easy atraumatic entry through the cervical canal
– Positioner for depth adjustment
– Markings on outer tube for easy positioning
– Handle with luer lock fitting for a more secure connection to syringes
– Reinforced metal support of loading catheter for optimal control
– Arrow marking on outer tube for curve indication